Evenergi is a global leader in zero emissions transport with market-leading products and services in the fleet transition area that have been launched in the UK, Singapore and Australia and have significant traction with global fleet operators, transport authorities, and financiers.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst (Technical) with solid data and integration skills. Evenergi provides products and consulting services that help organisations plan for and transition their fleets to zero emissions. We have built a profitable business that has retained its strong start-up culture and we live its values of transparency, eco-activity and empathy. We are seeking a talented individual with a passion for clean tech to come and work with us on our highly attractive and differentiated product suite.
The role is highly varied and will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the Evenergi team to define concept papers, product requirements and use cases, using agile methods.
- Bringing a customer perspective to solution design ensuring solutions promote scalability and smart practices.
- Providing detailed data mapping between external APIs and internally defined data models.
- Working with the development team to develop conceptual diagrams and architectural artefacts.
- Assisting the engineers and developers in quality assurance of new and enhanced products.
- Supporting the preparation for go-to-market of new and enhanced products by developing technical supporting materials.
Skills and attributes for success
- You have at least 7 years experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner or Engineering role working with technical products e.g. industrial systems, telemetry, fleet.
- Strong conceptual modeling, technical writing and communication skills are essential. You have advanced working knowledge of complex data structures and algorithmic based solutions.
- You have highly developed problem-solving skills and a proven reputation for being an innovative and strategic thinker.
- The structure is flat and the process agile and super-lean so you need to be independent and a self starter.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
If you’re interested in this role, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org