We’re looking for Evenergi’s new Talent Manager. This is an opportunity for a mid level HR generalist to join our team as our first official HR professional. We will look to you to improve the way we attract and retain talent whilst ensuring that we preserve our very special culture and alignment to our values.
The role can be full time OR part time, work from home and based in any location that has some overlap with the AEST.
- Talent acquisition and onboarding
- Talent development, guidance and coaching of our people
- Workplace policies, procedures and systems/toolsets
- Selection and implementation of a talent management/HR system
- Ensuring clarity and alignment of employment brand and culture
Skills and attributes for success
- Personal alignment to our values: transparency, eco-activity and empathy for customers and each other.
- Experience working in a progressive environment with a strong team culture and flexible work and leave policies
- Experience partnering with leaders to understand and provide the talent required to achieve our goals.
- Experience in creating innovative sourcing strategies
- Able to identify development needs and design programs to address.
- Knowledge of employment law (ideally in Australia, but ultimately other regions – which could be gained through partners)
Nice to Haves
- HR experience in a fast growing, global scaleup
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
If you’re interested in the Talent Manager role, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com