Full Stack Developer
Evenergi is a global leader in zero emissions transport with market-leading products and services in the fleet transition area that have been launched in the UK, Singapore and Australia and have significant traction with global fleet operators, transport authorities, and financiers.
We are looking for a Mid level Full Stack Developer with solid engineering DevOps experience to join a passionate team of market leaders in building zero emissions transport solutions. We have built a profitable business that has retained its strong start-up culture and we live its values of transparency, eco-activity and empathy and we have highly attractive and differentiated products and services with endless market potential.
You will report directly to the London based Chief Technology Officer. Work from home /remote work is available for this role, anywhere in the Australian Eastern Timezone.
- You will be a key player in a small global tech team. The structure is flat and the process super-lean, focusing on a culture of test driven development, continuous integration and deployment practices.
- You will work with a hive of industry experts to develop cutting edge algorithms that emulate zero emission fleets to a high degree of accuracy.
- You will be involved in the full stack development of new products, to support our consultants in planning, modelling and optimising zero emission transport solutions (vehicle and infrastructure). Our customer base is varied and includes Commercial Fleet, Heavy Vehicle and Bus Operators as well as DNSPs and Investment Banks.
- Additionally you will support, enhance and seek opportunities to incrementally refactor existing code to reduce future tech debt.
Skills and attributes for success
- 5 years of strong agile/DevOps experience across the full software lifecycle including demonstrated high-level proficiency with Python.
- Solid experience in test driven development, continuous integration and deployment practices including automated test frameworks and unit testing tools.
- You have most likely worked in the energy, logistics or transport sectors where solutions involve the development of highly complex algorithmic based code (possibly route optimisation, telematics/GPS, risk modelling, mark to market type products).You understand data structures and are experienced in data extraction, structured and unstructured databases, scalable webservice APIs.
- Strong conceptual modeling, technical writing and communication skills are essential. We move fast here. Efficient and succinct communication is key to that pace.
- You must have good estimation and prioritisation skills and be experienced in developing timeframes.
- A self starter. We’re a small and growing team and we need people to jump right in and add value as soon as possible.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
If you’re interested in this role, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org