Evenergi Partner – ANZ
Evenergi is a global leader in zero emissions transport with market-leading products and services in the fleet transition area that have been launched in the UK, Singapore and Australia and have significant traction with global fleet operators, transport authorities, and financiers.
Attractive remuneration with potential for bonus and equity. Work for a proven high growth business, in the most exciting and impactful business area – zero emissions transport. Highly attractive and differentiated products and services with endless market potential. Autonomy to build and share in the success of a billion-dollar market opportunity.
Evenergi is growing globally and we are looking for a Partner – ANZ to lead our team in the delivery of zero-emission transport solutions. The role is a very practical and hands-on role and is unique in the opportunity it presents to shape services and products for this emerging market. You will join a passionate team of market leaders in transport, automotive, and energy infrastructure domains who have built a profitable business that has retained its strong start-up culture and that lives its values of transparency, eco-activity and empathy.
Your key responsibilities
The role is responsible for executing Evenergi’s strategic vision, including growth, delivery, product and team, for Australia and New Zealand. Specifically, you will:
- Establish a strong corporate profile and industry influence through market development and zero-emission thought leadership and advocacy.
- Lead and manage the company’s growth agenda through developing a strong pipeline of work and executive engagement on key accounts.
- Lead the team in developing zero-emissions transport-based strategic propositions, primarily for heavy vehicles (buses, trucks), but may also include mode-shift (including electrification of rideshare) active transport, and behavioural change.
- Lead the team in developing leading edge products that continuously raise the bar in achieving a zero emissions future and win the trust of our customers by making it easy to do business with us.
- Attract, retain and develop talent to meet the continuous evolution of our company’s and our customers’ needs.
Skills and attributes for success
You are a high calibre executive, with a track record of success in BD, Consulting and Product:
- A deep understanding of one or more of the following: energy markets, transport planning, vehicle electrification, green hydrogen for transport, connected vehicle technology
- Understanding of energy modelling, economic modelling or transport modelling
- Strong (10+ years) B2B sales and consulting experience in professional services (including engineering, planning, energy advisory or management consulting).
- The ability to lead from the front in a hands-on manner as you develop a high performing team that works from the core values of transparency, eco-activity and empathy.
- A degree in transport planning, engineering, environmental science, business management or sustainability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to think strategically
Ideally you will also have knowledge of some of the following
- Well-established networks preferably in transport or energy sectors
- Interest in sustainability, preferably in the transport sector
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
- Help to drive a zero emissions transport future
- Opportunities for significant bonus and incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working environment
Evenergi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
If you’re interested in this role, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com