Evenergi is a global leader in zero emissions transport with market-leading products and services in the fleet transition area that have been launched in the UK, Singapore and Australia and have significant traction with global fleet operators, transport authorities, and financiers.
We are looking for a high performer to lead our Zero Emissions Automotive Consulting team delivering solutions for our customers who run large fleets, typically, in the government (transport and municipal), logistics and utility sectors. The role can be based anywhere in the Australian Eastern State time-zone.
You will join a passionate team of market leaders in building zero emissions transport solutions. We have built a profitable business that has retained its strong start-up culture and we live its values of transparency, eco-activity and empathy and we have highly attractive and differentiated products and services with endless market potential.
- Design and deliver solutions for our customers helping them to plan and optimise the transition of their fleet to zero emission vehicles.
- Analyse the business of each customer and the ‘fit for purpose profiles’ of their fleet. Your work will include developing models to emulate zero emission fleets to a high degree of accuracy.
- Develop the models into recommendations and fully formed transition plans including financial plans and emissions comparisons.
- You will be supported by a small team of industry experts and you will continually identify and attract talent to complement the existing team.
- You will leverage your network across the government, public and private sector and support Business Development activities.
- As a principal sponsor of the Evenergi Betterfleet platform you will seek opportunities to continually enhance the product suite.
Skills and attributes for success
- Deep understanding of automotive technology and/or transport planning
- Passion for zero emissions vehicle technology
- Ability to cut through information to develop insights and write concise and compelling reports
- Able to quickly win the trust of customers
- Solid project and stakeholder management skills including estimation and prioritisation
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or finance
Nice to Haves
- Ability to develop cutting edge algorithms and undertake qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Industry experience and well networked in the government (transport or municipal), logistics or utility sectors.
- Master’s degree in engineering, finance or business
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
If you’re interested in this role, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org