Zero Emissions Transport Solutions Specialist
Evenergi is a global leader in zero emissions transport with market-leading products and services in the fleet transition area that have been launched in the UK, Singapore and Australia and have significant traction with global fleet operators, transport authorities, and financiers.
We are looking for a high performing Zero Emissions Transport Solutions Specialist to support the team with account management, product management, business development and zero emissions advocacy.
The role can be based anywhere in the Australian Eastern Standard timezone.
This highly varied role will see you working with our key accounts as well as new customers who run large fleets, typically, in the government (transport and municipal), logistics and utility sectors.
We have built a profitable business that has retained its strong start-up culture and we live its values of transparency, eco-activity and empathy and we have highly attractive and differentiated products and services with endless market potential.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Liaise with prospects, customers and our team of experts to spearhead solutions and present customized demonstrations and compelling presentations.
- Prepare high quality written material for strategic proposals, advocacy strategies, grant submissions.
- Ensure our product suite is continually augmented to meet emerging market requirements through working with customers and industry thought-leaders to develop ideas through to ‘proof of concepts’.
Skills and attributes for success
- Complex B2B solution experience in either Account Management, Business Development or Product Management.
- Experience in working across multiple key accounts, including government. Your industry expertise is ideally in automotive, transport, logistics or energy.
- In terms of cultural fit, you need to be a self starter, able to operate at a fast pace in an ever changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in transport planning, engineering, environmental science, business management or sustainability
Nice to Have:
- Deep knowledge of the zero emissions vehicle market in Australia and overseas.
- A sound knowledge of product method.
- Help to drive a zero emissions transport future
- Opportunities for significant bonus and incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
If you’re interested in this role, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org