Evenergi is looking for two dynamic Business Development Managers (BDM) based in the UK and Australia.
Evenergi is a global leader in zero emissions transport, with market-leading products and services guiding fleet transition. We provide services in the UK, US, Canada, Singapore, and Australia, and have significant traction with global fleet operators, transport authorities, and financiers. At Evenergi we’re proud of our start-up culture where our core values of transparency, eco-activity, and empathy are lived every day.
Our mission is to accelerate the transition to zero emissions transport. To do that, we’re creating platforms that provide our users with the tools and processes to make the complex simple and make it repeatable at scale, so thousands of businesses can simultaneously make the transition.
Due to substantial growth, Evenergi is looking for two dynamic Business Development Managers (BDM) based in the UK and Australia to lead initiatives which generate and engage with business partners to maintain and build new business for the company.
Working closely with the product team the BDM’s will be comfortable in selling both software and services. The BDM’s will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
The ideal candidate will have
- Demonstrated sales track record with budgets of no less than $400,000 per annum
- Minimum 4 years experience in either a Business Development or Sales role
- Experience selling software or services in a B2B context
- Passionate about sustainability
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and pipeline management
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
Desired but not essential
- Enterprise sales background
- Experience in the fleet, energy or mobility markets
- Start up knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree Degree in engineering, science, business, marketing or experience equivalent
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
To apply for the BDM role, please follow this link.