We are looking for a Sales Coordinator with solid operations experience to join the Evenergi team.
Are you someone who’s passionate about operational excellence? Do you want to be part of a fast growing, environmentally focused company with great values & a culture where you can perform at your best? Due to substantial growth, Evenergi is looking for a dynamic Sales Coordinator to help us create a global platform to enable sales to run as a well oiled machine.
Working closely with the sales and marketing team, this role will see you supporting the business through the management and operations of our current sales pipeline.As well as maintaining our global CRM, this role will see you responding to inbound enquiries and working with the wider business development team to ensure that no opportunities are missed.
A key responsibility of this role will be to pre-qualify inbound leads and ensure a smooth sales process for all new enquiries. The role will be responsible for representing the company professionally at all times, demonstrating an exceptional understanding of the customer and a clear ability to articulate Evenergi’s unique value proposition.
The successful candidate will be extremely organised and have strong communication skills, with the ability to multitask in a dynamic business development support capacity. If you have a strong understanding of the sales process, are resourceful and adaptable, organised with excellent communication and writing skills, then this is the role for you.
- Manage inbound marketing leads ensuring that on a daily basis that no lead goes unanswered
- Work closely with the business development teams to support ongoing pipeline requirements
- Ensure our CRM (Hubspot) is always accurate and up to date
- Follow up with each team member on due dates to ensure tasks are being moved to next phase.
- Take detailed notes in regular team meetings and ensure that everything gets done.
- Meet your targets and contribute to those of the team as a whole
Skills and attributes for success
- 3+ years work experience in sales, marketing or operations, ideally in a B2B environment
- Solid written skills, especially in answering inbound inquiries at high speed
- Deep interest and empathy for client problems and opportunities
- Passionate about one or more of energy, clean-tech, public transit, EVs
- Clear, open and transparent communicator
Nice to have
- Enterprise sales experience
- Experience working in a start-up / high growth business is desirable.
- Experience with zero emissions transport, fleet, energy, or mobility markets is desired but not essential.
What we can offer
- Be a part of an industry leading organisation with a strong environmental mission
- Join a team of intelligent colleagues who are enabled each day to perform to the best of their ability
- Work with a range of industry experts and top tier clients
- Take advantage of flexible working opportunities that fit your lifestyle
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
If you’re interested in the Sales Coordinator role, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com